Saturday, June 13, 2009

mug eat sleep slack mug mugmugmugmugmug

Amidst so many dinners, I managed to lose weight. I think that's pretty cool.


Last thurs was my mother's bdae so we had a celebration. ClaypotSSS of damn nice rice with very delicious of lots of stuff.

Sunday, STJ at some jap food place in Revenue House.. k its called Nihon Mura, after referring to other pple's blogs. I was literally exploding with all the food, and then with so many cakes and drinks and coping of food :D They said stomachs are capable of expanding by around 1 litre. But somehow i gained 2.9kg.

And then, on Weds, my brother's bdae and we went sakura for buffet.

Yep, and tonight we went to long beach SEAFOOD restaurant for dinner for my tua pek's 60th bdae. ALTHOUGH i couldnt eat the prawns, fish, crabs, i was still damn food all the same >< I had three helpings of shou tao, 2 helpings of the bread cum soup, 3 helpings of toufu and vegs and 2 helpings of dessert, and i dun wanna


butbutbut due to excessive muggings, my weight has decreased somewhat. which is good, i guess.


50% of the hols is gone, and im still slacking days away.
buck up, kuan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home